Things To Keep In Mind Before You Start Your Journey As A Jewellery Designer

Have you ever given a thought of taking your jewellery obsession to another level? Jewellery designing is a fascinating field in which your creative ideas are transformed into real ornaments. With the changing fashion trends and customs, the line of jewellery is expanding as people do not like to compromise with their accessories. I have witnessed that simplest pieces of accessories bring the best out of you. Simplicity and elegance are two things that I prefer in my jewellery. How about you?

 

Well, if you have plans to start designing jewellery, I have a few tips for you. Been into jewellery business since almost a decade, I have learnt about the jewellery tastes and preferences of different people. Jewellery lovers always have an inclination for something that makes them look classy and stylish at the same time. Thus, the first tip will be to craft what it is required but has not been furnished yet. Do not get confused here. By that, I simply mean that begin by creating alluring designs and patterns from the plethora of stones for jewelry making and other available materials. For attracting masses to your designs, you have to build a unique collection of yours.

Out of sheer excitement, I displayed my handmade jewellery made of precious and semi precious beads at a local exhibition. But to my dismay, only a handful of visitors noticed my designs. It was heart-breaking as I had put my heart and soul into building the finest pieces of jewellery. But I realised that people are fond of variety in jewellery. And that was lacking in my first designs. This was my first experience as a jewellery designer. For a couple of months, I put in immense efforts and time to master some beading techniques and methods that were required for clubbing stones for jewelry making together. I cleared my basics to meet customer requirements. By the year end, I was a proud creator of a collection of traditional and modern ornaments. I employed top-notch quality semi beads, stones to craft a jewellery piece that my clients won’t mind purchasing irrespective of its high prices. 
Generally, customers look for jewellery that can help them survive multiple occasions of their life. That’s a hint for all beginners. Whenever you are making jewellery, try to keep it versatile and of course, fashionable. Later, I enrolled myself at a designing school to learn various principles and concepts of jewellery designing. You will agree to me when I say that pursuing your passion is what truly gives you inner satisfaction and happiness. Isn’t it? At the school, I understood that certain aspects such as colour, weight and texture of jewellery are solely in our hands. It was under the guidance of my brilliant faculties that I had learnt how to deal with different types of materials and components. I also learnt that jewellery is no good without a touch of customer appeal. Customers get their hands on pieces that allow them to exhibit diverse looks. By applying the techniques and applications practically,  I had earned several clients for my jewellery business. 

Beside this, there is the internet and books that are a source of a great amount of jewellery information. Mug them up and redefine the fashion trends.

Lastly, you should learn the marketing tactics to promote your jewellery created from precious and semi precious beads. Make your passion as your profession. For any query or suggestion, feel free to connect to us!

More Info : Thejewelcreation

Comments

Popular Posts